Friday, August 1, 2014

Picasso Nail Art


WHAT the what...wtf are these? These are awesome sauce wrapped in a f@&$ yeah burrito! Ok, now to put me lady pants back on. Sorry for the outburst, but these are kind of great right? I recently found thenailpicasso on Instagram linked here. Her stuff, it's just so cool and unique. This is my small try at echoing her work. You need to check her out...run...after you finish my post of course.

Here's what I used:
China Glaze Pink Voltage 
Color Club Twiggie 
Sinful Colors Endless Blue
Black and white acrylic paint 
And here's the key to this, all I did was doodle till I got to that tipping point where if I didn't stop I'd ruin it. It's a fine line I know, but it was worth it. Grab your favorite colours and just dive in. This took about an hour FYI, just so you know.

piccaso-nails

piccaso-nail-art

I'm done patting myself on the back now, hope you guys all think these are pretty cool too.

Cheers all,


4 comments:

  1. wooooooooooooooow it is fantastic. Congrats. Love ur picasso nail art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so much fun! I love all the colors and different patterns!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun, I adored them myself. Check out her page. Totally worth it.

      Delete