Monday, October 6, 2014

Jack-o-lantern Nail Art


The Gradient I created with Wet n Wild Black Magic from the Fastasy Makers collection last year. The one with the tombstone lid...so cute. Anywho, two coats of this black jelly with a copper micro glitter sponged with OPI Shop Til Sunset and NYC Lexington Yellow. I then stamped with Konad White and my favorite image from Bundle Monster to create the rich patterned background. My husband loved the background as is and said it reminded him of a mocha latte or something. The Jack-o-lanterns were added in acrylic and then I matted allllll! Today's inspiration were from this weeks Crumpets Nail Tart prompt of a 3 colour gradient as well as Bundle Monsters month long Halloween Nail Art Contest for the Jack's.



l hope you enjoy today's look! I'm having a lot of fun with my Halloween nail art this year. 

Cheers all,


6 comments:

  1. I love how you did a stamped background, and the pumpkins look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alexandria, the background was pretty awesome alone.

      Delete
  2. I. love. this. I will without a doubt be recreating it!! (with credit of course)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This design was hugely popular on my IG, so I'd love to see it recreated because people loved it. I know you'd do it awesome!

      Delete