Monday, March 3, 2014

KBShimmer, Whole Lava Lovin Swatch Review


So I managed to get my hands on a set of KBShimmer's Valentine's Day 2014 Nail Polish Trio. Once I saw this online, I knew we were meant to be! I've prepared swatch posts for yew and some  nail art as well using these three beauties.

Today is the first post and it's some great shots of Whole Lava Lovin. I love that name. Clever due to the slight orange/red nature of the polish. Close to a pure red, this does have a pretty orange under current reminiscent of lava.

This was two coats with my KB topcoat that didn't dull the holo at all.


Look at the difference in colour in the light box vs sunlight shots. I was surprised. Most polish doesn't look this different in different light. I had to highlight this above for you. Both are pure beauty. 



The flare in this red is really strong. Not the strongest I've seen in a red, but strong enough to be gorgeous while still wearable for most people. 



I considered just the two, but this was a surprise fave and that's why I started out with it for you. I could see myself wearing this one all year round as a go to red.

Tune in tomorrow for a quick nailart tutorial using this one as the base.

Cheers all,



No comments:

Post a Comment