Saturday, September 28, 2013

Nail Challenge 2013: Day 28, A Flag


The Jolly Roger, or Pirate Flag was raised on the mast of pirate ships as a means of psychological warfare. The more ships that surrendered to pirates without a fight, the less danger to the pirates and less damage to the ship being boarded.

Now clearly this is a lot more cute than your traditional Jolly Roger, but I am a girly girl. I'll save the creepy nails for Halloween jut around the corner. I have a bunch of Halloween stamping plates in my cupboard just howling to be used!

This is a brand new bottle of China Glaze Liquid Leather. (Constantly use this one) Then I dragged Sinful Colors Frenzy backwards from the tips to create a bit of a gradient. The skull art is done with white acrylic paint. Then I used topcoat followed by Sally Girt Matte Topcoat to see which I preferred. Almost forgot, I used two black rhinestones for eyes, which looked kind of neat matte as well. I'm sorry for the different lengths on the left hand, but I had a bad break right before this mani and hadn't decided to cut them all off yet. Did that today! I have one uber short hand and one medium length right now. Ahhhh, stress of a nail blogger! Decided to give you that hand as well, because it had the better skull art.






Last two are in sunlight.

What do you think? Matte or Shine?



2 comments:

  1. GREAT!!

    Hallo,
    ich würde gerne eure Produkte testen und darüber auf meinem Blog
    berichten:

    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    Ich würde mich sehr über eine Zusammenarbeit freuen.
    LG Jeannette Lorenz

    ReplyDelete