Saturday, July 19, 2014

OMD2, 18. Ombre


So I know 'ombré' has two meanings around here. Some people use it to describe gradients and others to describe a mani where each finger is a shade lighter then the last but in the same colour. So, that said my base art was both. A gradient that lightened finger to finger! I used OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls for the white base and then a mix of green polish for the gradient. For the roses and leaves design, I used all acrylic. This look was loosely inspired by one of lynieczka on Instagram. Her's is much better, I may try her version with daisies another time. 



I loved the final look here, hope everyone is still enjoying the challenge!

Cheers all,


4 comments:

  1. Cute!! I just found lynieczka on IG this morning and I think I sat there and looked through everyone of her pics. Seriously talented! Maybe I should try acrylics more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Acrylics are awesome! I use them at least half the time for my art.

      Delete
  2. Woow, i love ur final look 2. Love ur flowers and gradient desing. Congrats really beauty nail art.

    ReplyDelete