Monday, May 11, 2015

Digital Dozen, Geometric Week. Day 1/5


Geometric is defined as "characterized by or decorated with regular lines or shapes" on the two definition websites I checked, so I feel this gives me free reign to stamp and dot my face off this week! First up is a coral look, this is Sinful Colors Hazard. This bottle is actually pretty empty as its a go too coral in the summer. Darn you Target for closing in Canada! Where will I get a replacement now!! Anyway, I stamped in a wine coloured Essie and dotted in red and brown acrylic paint then matted the whole deal. I was going for a repeating, but not uniform look and found the end result really striking. I wore this for Mother's Day...and still am actually.




I'm straight up loving adding art to stamping lately. sometimes dotting, and sometimes freehand. It adds a lot of depth and creates a unique look. Don't forget about my friends below, I'm loving today's looks.

Cheers all,



16 comments:

  1. Awesome color combo Amanda! I can see why that bottle is almost empty. Do you guys have Rexall drugstores in Ontario? I've gotten Sinfuls here from there. Want me to have a look for you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just looked at their store finder after I read your message and there is Rexall Pharma Plus in all my surrounding cities. Just not mine. Lol. I think I need to take a drive. Thanks for the offer. Wonder what other interesting brands they have. I'll let you know if I can't find Hazard!!! It's the perfect creamy coral.

      Delete
  2. Wow, this looks beautiful! The colors, the pattern, they're perfect!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vic. I love coral so it was a fun one.

      Delete
  3. Love this color combo! What a clever way to dress up your stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous design - you picked the perfect colours for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looked up the definition of geometric too just to make sure I got my mani's right lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Especially to make sure dots counted. Lol

      Delete
  6. I love the colors and addition of the dots in this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I love this kind of tone on tone.

      Delete
  7. Love how you added the dots. So right about adding onto the stamping, it always makes a mani more fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! The dots really make it :)

    ReplyDelete