Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Digital Dozen, Childhood, Popple Nails


Welcome back for day 3 of Childhood Week for the Digital Dozen and this one is doubled up with the 52 Week Challenge for 3 Pastels and Negative Space. I know this isn't traditional negative space, but it does have the feel with the contrast of the sheer-ish finish of Ruby White Tips Little Ass Kicker and the high contrast shapes I added. This is three thin coats of my polish, and the art is all acrylic paints. Now, my Popple friend here is the toy I remember most as a Chistmas gift. This gift was a gift from my grandparents. I loved the Popple toys, and have heard they are making a comeback.





If you never saw one of these they were similar to a bear, but had a pocket you could transform them into a ball like shape. Super cute.

Cheers all,



5 comments:

  1. Popples! Oh my god I had forgotten all about them! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popples were the greatest!! I had a purple one and I still remember the day my dad gave it to me!! The nails are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of Popples but your nails are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is completely adorable. You did amazing. I don't remember Popples, but they are too cute!

    ReplyDelete