Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Mani Swap #2, I love animal print!


I know I just posted animal print, but I also know we can never have enough! So for another Mani Swap I chose this design from @Sallienails on Instagram. Sallienails are two young cousins who want to be nail designers and co-own their IG page. Check out this and other designs. For the design I used Barielle Swizzle Stix and Sinful Colors Cream Pink and China Glaze Liquid Leather. Simple, quick and cute!




This last is a what I'm doing now, and much less colour accurate as I'm outside. Once I had this mani on I just had to put on a matching sun dress and ended up starting Game Of Thrones Book Two on my patio.

Cheers all,


2 comments:

  1. love those 2 colours together xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I can't take credit though, it was from a swap! But wow yessss!

      Delete