Monday, September 23, 2013

Nail Challenge 2013: Day 23, A Movie


Well these were kind of inspired by a child.  I bragged to my friends 4 year old girly daughter that I could probably do Disney Princess nails, then panicked about the detail till I remembered I had a tattoo technique I wanted to try. So I figured they would be perfect for Inspired by a movie. The Little Mermaid.

First I used a base of Sally Hansen White On, followed by a gradient of Revlon Blue Lagoon and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Blue Me Away. I added the bubbles with White On and then dabbed them quickly to create the outline look. Once dry, I used China Glaze Fairy Dust over everything but Ariel. Ariel was a regular Children's tattoo that I applied like a tattoo on skin or a water decal on nails. I trimmed it and then held it to the nail with wet tissue for 60 seconds.




These are fun and easy. Try any water tattoo you can get your hands on.


No comments:

Post a Comment