Friday, July 22, 2016

Tropical Dots, Summer Manicure


Still trying to beat the heat here in Ontario Canada. I'm not sure if everyone else is as well, but we've been well into the 30's for weeks. Our summers are usually more temperate, but I'm not complaining. We've just been swimming more!

This look was inspired by the heat! I used My Indie Polish Zip and Zap for this. They were from last years summer release and compliment each other well. I started with the orange as base and then created the gradient. Then I stamped the tropical flowers from BM-XL108 and also added the dots with Color Club Gift Of Sparkle.



I tried something new with my dots by doing them in a circular pattern instead of straight lines. This technique just looked slightly drunk in the end. Oh well!

Cheers all, and stay cool!


No comments:

Post a Comment