Monday, July 11, 2016

Digital Dozen Does Fashion, Day 2

G


I wanted to do something a little different today, so I chose to recreate some lingerie fashion. The look is a recreation of this bra from Victoria Secrets linked here. I was feeling stumped for inspiration, but one of those brand emails inspired me to check out the latest in lingerie. The base polish on this is Bam from My Indie Polish. One of my favourite shades from last summer. I used one coat to keep it sheer then taped off and stamped just the tips with BM-612 to try and match the lace look of the bra. I chose this bra because of the mix of the sporty stripes, pink and girlie lace. I found it so different. I would totally wear this. For the striping I used a long striping brush and acrylic paints.


As a 'for your information'...I was super pumped with how perfect I got those stripes...and on both hands!

Cheers all,



2 comments:

  1. I think you did great turning your inspiration into nail art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hun. It was such a fun bra. Lol. Maybe it's an untapped inspiration pool.

      Delete