Thursday, June 16, 2016

Born Pretty Store, Boan Detail Brush


Another Born Pretty review, is this beautiful and perfectly designed Boan Detail Brush available at the Born Pretty Store linked here.
This brush was amazing! It's super fine tipped and required no trimming at all for use. It was actually so fine tipped, I couldn't get a photo of the hair tip. The handle is beautiful and filled with bling in the clear cylinder, and the pink enamel lid fits snugly and covers and protects the brush tip. I used the brush for the first time to recreate the cute look below inspired by a recent Oh My Gosh Polish look.




This brush is amazing and the price is incredible too. This is my new favorite brush for detail work, and everyone should have one for the price! This must have brush is linked here. If you do check it out, use this 10% off discount code UNGX31 they are offering my readers!



Cheers all,


1 comment: