Thursday, February 11, 2016

Valentines! Be Mine Ladies!


So I want you all to be my Valentine! See it says so right there!!
These ones here were loosely inspired by all the fantastic neon creations over at Clairestelle8 on Instagram linked here. I've been craving some neons in this mid-winter freeze, so Valentines was the perfect opportunity!

For this I used three unnamed Color Club neons and White On to create the distressed background. I stamped various Valentines and lovey dovey images from Bundle Monster and added a splash of You Rock My Heart from KBShimmer to my thumbs and pointer fingers.



This last image is my fave from my right hand. I really love this look today. It's a fun and bright wear for the holiday. Hope you all have a great day, weather it's with a loved one or a great chick flick and some chocolates.


Cheers all,

No comments:

Post a Comment