Monday, April 28, 2014

Two looks, One Accent Nail and Polish Addict Nail Color Rainbow Concrete


This is Rainbow Concrete from Polish Addict Nail Color. This polish is a medium tone grey with a lovely shimmer and a myriad of shapes, sizes and colours of glitter. I really liked this polish, and wanted to dig out my fan brush for the pinky finger accent. The pinky is a mix of duochromes in a kind of angled tweed look. This was easy to build up doing angled strokes in two colours and black added last. For the ring finger I used Greige Gardens by Revlon...my fave medium grey in two coats followed by the rhinestones. Eh voila!




Below is two coats of a Mari Moon I borrowed from a friend, and as with the other I showed before the name on the label has actually worn away. But whatever... Let's go with B-eautiful!



I really liked this simple accent nail, so taking the opportunity to try the second look was fun.

Cheers all,


No comments:

Post a Comment