Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Ruby White Tips, Lil Ass Kicker


This my dear lovelies...is Lil Ass Kicker from the brand new The Walking Dead collection by Ruby White Tips. Now first things first, if you like the look of this head straight over to Laura's Etsy Store linked here, as this collection is flying!

Lil Ass Kicker is pure Jelly goodness! This is two coats, and only required minimal massaging for those stunning glitters. There are multiple sizes, shapes and shades of blue glitter also accented by red and silver bar glitter. Bar glitter doesn't always do it for me, but this is bar glitter done right and I had to order this and another called Bitten from this collection. My faves are the little opalescent blue squares!


My pictures are a little out of my usual order, but this one below is indirect sunlight.





I've also still been working on my macro skills, what do you think! Do folks like macros?



This last photo is also sunlight.

I know that was a ton of pictures, but I couldn't help myself with this one or Bitten, so I will post that one separately tomorrow. Tune in tomorrow, or better yet follow the blog on GFC o Bloglovin over in the right margin! Again, these can be found on Ruby White Tips Etsy page linked here.

Cheers all,


No comments:

Post a Comment