Thursday, April 10, 2014

Ruby White Tips, Bitten


So this is the second The Walking Dead collection polish I ordered from Ruby White Tips linked here, and yes those are my photos in the shop for this listing if you do check it out! Once again this collection is flying, so if you liked either of these two and their gorgeous cousins also listed you should buy soon.

When I saw this listing I debated buying it, because I already had the luscious red with gold holo glitter The Alien from The Coven collection. If you recall, it is a fave of mine, and I described it in my posts linked here and here as happy strawberries on my fingers! Well if The Alien is happy strawberries, this is happy watermelon! The teenie sparkling shred in this softer red look amazingly like watermelon texture. I even plan to do a watermelon mani with this soon.




The photo above is taken in my lightbox.


This and the photo below are taken in indirect sunlight.




For photos I took a mix of light sources for you, as I was happy to notice this is one of those polishes that changes looks depending on the lighting you are surrounded by! Again the Etsy store for Ruby White Tips is linked here. I hope you like Bitten, and for those of you that have Alien it really is very different. I'm so glad I snatched this one up before it's gone.

Cheers all,


No comments:

Post a Comment