Monday, April 7, 2014

China Glaze Mosaic Madness


Hello hello! Hope everyone had a great weekend. Today I have a weird one, I like and dislike it. I had this China Glaze Mosaic Madness in my untried pile for a while, and have been working my way through untrieds lately. The yellow base is one of two Frankenstein I worked on lately that I love! I've never loved the yellows in my stash, so I made this one for art. This is two coats of my yellow with a single easy coat of Mosaic Madness on the last two fingers. I wanted to use Mosaic Madness as inspiration, so I used striping tape to make the verticle stripes on the first third of those fingers. Then added the black rhinestones.

So why don't I like it? Well the blue holo kind of went greenish over the yellow, even after three coats. Oh well, I still like it...and am wearing this now on both hands! It also freaked out my camera and is added more reddish to my skin tone. This pics are still reddish...after editing!





Anywho, tell me what you think! I thought they were still worth posting, as others might just love em!

Cheers all,


No comments:

Post a Comment