Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A-England Rose Bower and OPI Pure 18K Gold &Silver Top Coat


First off let me say I wish these polishes were my own! They were lent to me by my friend to swatch and separate they are beautiful, but together I hear choirs singing in my mind ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! So stunning! This is A-England Rose Bower in two coats, topped with one coat of OPI Mariah Carey Collection Pure 18K Gold & Silver Top Coat, and then quick dry.




I hope you love this layering combo as much as I did, and I'm also curious what you guys think of my new Lady Maid Nails Logo Button I applied to my main swatch photo? I've wanted to make one of these for a while, but didn't have any idea what it should look like till recently. My hope is it will make my photos more recognizable on Pinterest or Instagram and Facebook etc.

Cheers all,


No comments:

Post a Comment