Thursday, March 20, 2014

Pretty and Polished, Beach Bunny with Chevrons


I needed some summer...like...badly! I went out and bought a neon pink sweatshirt and put together this mani, and felt much better! This polish from Pretty and Polished was super fun on, a mix of matte pastel pink, silver and white small sized glitters in this neon pink with orange toned jelly! Pink you say...yes pink! My camera decided to lie to you...I apologize, and will be having a stern chat with it about colour accuracy when it comes to neon. When I checked online even the big girls struggled with this one. This was three thin coats, and look at the depth the glitters give in that jelly! You will need topper for sure as it's a hint textured when it dries down.

Sweet and yum!

For the chevron nail I used Konad Special White and painters tape cut with craft scissors. That is it!




 I hope this cheered up anyone feeling the winter blahs today.

Cheers all,


No comments:

Post a Comment