Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Jindie Guns & Roses, Rock Chick Nails


So this was an attempt at Rock Chick style nails. I was in the mood for something Rock and Roll when my good friend lent me Jindie Nails Guns & Roses, and sometimes a girl just wants to feel a little Rock & Roll!

I started with a base of Greige Gardens on the glitter nails and then added to coats of Guns & Roses. This polish is a crazy amazing concoction of glitter. The base is a gunmetal grey with micro glitter through to medium sized glitters in various shapes and shades of pink! It's simply put gorgeous chaos, and I love this one.
My accent nail was Sally Hansen Berry Juicy with Stripes in Sinful Colors Cream Pink. Then I stamped some stars over top with BM-H25. This is the Fourth of July plate. I used China Glaze Liquid Leather. Topcoat and done. I love this look!



Here is a shot before the stamping, this was still a great look that I would wear. This one is in indirect sunlight. 
Which look do you prefer?

Cheers all,

No comments:

Post a Comment