Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thermal Addict!


So I have a confession to make...I've just begun an affair...with thermal polish! I borrowed this from a friend to try out thermals for the first time. I can't say enough how much I personally am fascinated by this trend now that I've tried it! This polish is Twenty Seven Polish Change is Good.

Application was slightly tricky, but this is an older bottle. After the second coat of this jellied wonder, everything evened out. The subtle pink sparkle is mesmerizing on both the pink and purple transitional colours. The plate I used for the stamping accent nail was Pueen 37 with Konad Special White.







I could not stop looking at this. I was in an outdoor hot tub at one point and kept taking my hands in and out to take advantage of the hot and cold transition. I was ridiculous. I need more of these in my life!!! Anyone need a thermal swatcher? Muah haha!


1 comment: