Friday, September 8, 2017

Born Pretty Store, Laser Chrome Powder


Today I have a loose powder review for you from Born Pretty Store. The Laser Chrome Powder linked here is so stunning, I wore it for a week over a base of Gelaze Spontaneous. I applied this by rubbing it into the inhibition layer of my second coat of the gel polish. Once I was happy with the coverage, I topped it with Gel Topcoat.

This was the easiest to apply loose glitter/powder I have tried so far, and the multi-shift glitter payoff was amazing! As I type this my fingers are gleaming in a gold tone, while twenty minutes ago at my kids school they looked green!





I highly highly recommend this one for pure gorgeous factor and ease of use!!!
If you'd like to try out this powder, use this 10% off discount code UNGX31 they are offering my readers!

Cheers all,

No comments:

Post a Comment