Friday, April 15, 2016

Digital Dozen Does Gradient Day Five, Greenient


So today I wanted a springtime look with some plant inspired stamping. I recently purchased the loose plate BM-S206 from Bundle Monster and I stamped this combo of images from it on a wild and wonderful combo of Crash from My Indie Polish and this amazing green/shimmer from Color Club on the tips. I know, another French tip gradient for 3/5 this week, but I couldn't help it. I loved the look...and if I'm honest it's quicker to clean up too!



So, hope everyone enjoyed gradient week. Check out the girls final looks below and enjoy your weekend!

Cheers all,



4 comments:

  1. Lovely! Makes me long for fresh cut grass!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love the polishes that you used for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Lovely colors used and great design as well. Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete