Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas! My Christmas Nails.


Merry Christmas and Happy Holiday's folks! I'm in and out on a whirlwind, three-day, house-hopping, holiday-celebrating, extravaganza. So much Christmas back and forth, but so worth it to see everyone we love over the season. This is going to be my holiday mani, so I'm hoping it holds up to all the rigors of cooking, tidying and unwrapping because there is no time for anything else! Oh, yes for those that noticed you get a gold star, my nubbins decided it was time to make an appearance after a series of breaks.

Anywho, for the art on this my white base is Sally Hansen White Out, and the red is called "Glitter" from Sally Beauty. I don't think they do these holiday releases anymore, so I save this one strictly for Christmas and sometimes Valentines. I stamped Go Crazy Red Bundle Monster Candy Cane Stripes on the thumbs and pointer fingers and dotted red acrylic on the ring fingers. For the red glitter fingers I didn't want to cover the polish, so I added only two white dots to each pinky.



I love how festive and cute this turned out!
Here's hoping you all have a happy, healthy and safe holiday season!

Cheers all,


No comments:

Post a Comment