Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Digital Dozen Week, Eat your P's and Q's!


Today I was feeling inspired by all the great micro fruits and veggie looks the other girls have been doing. When I was deciding what food I remembered that saying 'eat your p's and q's!' So I chose to do corn, carrots and peas in honor of those frozen veggie mixes we all ate growing up! I used acrylic paint for my veggies on one coat of Barielle Swizzle Stix and topped with Cult Wax That.



I really like how the corn turned out myself and it was easier than I thought using a dotting tool for the kernals.

Cheers all,



6 comments:

  1. These are amazing! I love the peas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. I love the little kernals of corn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome veggies! The details really make the design pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More itty bitty veggies this week! Looks like a lot of what I ate as a kid too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really cute and the 3D effect on your corn is amazing!

    ReplyDelete