Friday, March 20, 2015

Solar Eclipse Nails, #tncnailedit


In honour of the Solar Eclipse a few of us decided to commemorate the occasion with Solar Eclipses nails. I had basically no idea what to do so I dug into my stamping plates. I felt like anything freehand might just look like a giant black dot. Not very creative huh! Anyway, I found this plate and to me the image looks like a double eclipse or the sun about to be covered by the moon. I used Nicole By OPI Back to Reality TV for the base it was the perfect dusky blue I wanted to achieve. I used Konad Black for the stamping, and then double stamped carefully with Silver to add a glow.



Some of the girls who jumped into #tncnailedit today were very creative. I did overall like this look and am still rocking it.

Cheers all,



4 comments:

  1. Totally awesome mani. Much better than the version of the eclipse we got here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't catch any of it here actually! Oops

      Delete