Thursday, January 1, 2015

Jan 1, Follow a Tutorial, Crumpets 31 Day Challenge, Plaid Nail Art


So, Happiest of tired morning after New Years to you all! I had this prepped but un-written and am slumped on my couch in my hot pink flannels typing this one handed...and maybe one eyed! This is post one for Crumpets January challenge, and it's follow a tutorial. I know my colour choice is a little festive, but I was inspired by some cute plaid wrapping paper. I found this plaid tutorial on YouTube linked here. It was simple enough, I like the overall look, although I would leave off the loose diamond glitter next time. The red and green are acrylic on a base of Paper Mâché from Finger Paints.



This could be worn in any colour combo at anytime of the year and is great practice for our straight line work.

Cheers all,


5 comments:

  1. This is a cheerful look for January 1st! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Yes it was, and now I'm caught up. Thanks for the loveM

      Delete
  2. I hate to break it to you hon, but it's a 31 DC lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Finally caught up to number 1! Thanks for all your support.

      Delete