Monday, August 18, 2014

Red, Blue and Yellow Inspired Floral Nail Art


This post is for my Crumpets Nail Tarts Tri-Polish Tuesdays. The idea being there are three colours chosen for the whole month, and you make mani combos on Tuesdays using only those colours. (I'm just wondering at this moment if my use of acrylics would count...too late now!) the art of this one was inspired by @Lynieczka on Instagram linked here. Her colours were very different as you can image.

I used one coat of Above The Curve Banana To A Party over one coat of NYC Lexington Yellow for my art base, and acrylics for my design. 



I know that this isn't a design or combo I would have come up with on my own, so this is what makes those Facebook groups and challenges fun.

Cheers all,

1 comment:

  1. wow I love this manicure :)
    Your nails look so unique!
    Hope you'll have a wonderful weekend <3

    Creativenails4fun

    ReplyDelete