Monday, August 11, 2014

Finding Nemo Nails


OK OK OK! This is a cool idea. @Hannah_nails_it and @jessnailedit on Instagram came up with this cool heroes vs villains prompt #disneytagteammani where you get a partner and team up to create manis to represent the charachters in the film.

My first crack at this is from Finding Nemo and my partner is @lacqueredmama on Instagram. I chose to do Nemo and she chose the evil little dynamo Darla! For the look below I used Barielle Swizzle Stix and Sinful Colors Endless Blue for the gradient. I then used all acrylic paint for the details and sealed it in with a teal jelly from Color Blast by Orly called Gaga For Green to make it appear underwater and muted. I'm pretty happy with the final look, although I struggled for some reason with Nemo today. The Darla mani is awesome sauce, and you really need to check out all the amazing work the other girls have been doing for this theme.




I hope you like our tag team! My favorite part of mine is actually Nemo's anemone. Have a great day!

Cheers all,


1 comment: