Thursday, May 1, 2014

Polish Addict Nail Color Time Lord and Bad Wolf with Berries Nail Art


So I recently joined the Crumpets Nail Tarts group and have been following the girls for a while. This however is my first attempt at joining in! The prompt was flowers, and I did stretch a little as my look only has two small flowers. This strawberry stunner look was created by one of my very fave IG accounts and a fellow Canadian, Kay_yee_or linked here.  Her page is just full of stunning freehand work, and she constantly inspires my own work. 

For this I used two more of those Polish addict Nail Color polishes from my friends epic haul.
The base is Panc Time Lord and Bad Wolf, the rest used for detail are Essie Shake Your $$ Maker, Sally Hansen instadry Rapid Red, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Berry Juicy and Nicole by OPI Daffy Dill. This look was created only with polish. Now on to the pictures!


These polishes were two coats and really great formula. The blue is a beauty, but that cream is soo unique. I just loved this as an art base. 




These berries and strawberry flowers were created with my smallest detail brush and a small dotting tool. I really hope you like it, and in case your wondering the details only took fifteen minutes once the base was dry. I was curious so I timed myself.

Cheers all,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment