Friday, December 27, 2013

Current Nail Care


I know we all wonder what others are using to promote stronger, longer and healthier nails and what works for others. Well I decided to show you all what's currently working for me.



This is a glass file I use for shaping and I picked this up at my grocery store as well.


These are the two cuticle creams I use right now. I use these morning and evening, as well as when I'm washing frequently. Lemony Flutter and Burt's Bees Cuticle Balm.


 These are my current lotions. I find with moisturizers you need to use what works for you and change it up frequently. The Macadamia oil one is from Sally, and the other is just a cheap glycerin based one from my grocery store. Glycerin has really made a difference in the dryness of my hands with the weather change here in Ontario.


I bought this nail hardener from Sally Hansen and it really has made a huge difference in the strength of my nails. Before they were always peeling and grew very little. Now I've grown off most of the old damage and am be to get some length.


Lastly is my current cuticle clean up brush. This one has been fab for getting the area around my cuticles to have that clean line. This was just a lip liner brush from the dollar store.

Cheers all,

No comments:

Post a Comment