Thursday, January 14, 2016

Digital Dozen Does New and Improved, Friday


Another look I never ever go for, and we are talking VAMPY here. I used images from BM-223 and BM-316 stamped with Essie Penny Talk on Ruby White Tips Satin Sheets and OPI Here Today...Aragon Tomorrow. Both of these super dark and rich green shades look almost black under my lighting and très vamp! I never reach for green or attempt to evoke my inner vampy nail Goddess! So this look is mucho out of character for me. For the pinky finger I added in some delicate flowers freehand to vary up the fingers.



What do you guys think, feeling seduced yet?

Cheers all,



3 comments:

  1. Definitely seduced! It's a great look on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great!! I feel like I never see you do designs with darker polish, so I can definitely see why vampy would be new to you haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very medieval looking I like this alot and the flowers you did are lovely too xx

    ReplyDelete