Sunday, September 27, 2015

Mrs. P's Nail Potions Review, Turning Tundra, Brewed Ego, Disappearing Pumpkin - Trick Limited Edition Thermals


Brewed Ego is first up for my last review day for Mrs. P's Potions available now at the shop linked here.   

I'm going to give you a bit of a disclaimer before I go further and say, "don't swatch thermals when you have a fever!" I had no idea it would make it so difficult to get transition because my hands were so cold all day. Two of these do transition more then I was able to capture in time, but don't worry they will be back soon. 

Anyway, back to brewed ego. A blue to dark blue transitioning polish with a party of micro glitter in an array of colours. This is two coats and only one of Seche. This polish is actually pretty smooth when dry. 


This photo is as warm/light as I could achieve.


This photo is the darker shade in the transition. 




Turning Tundra is the only polish I did once healthy and BAM, look at the following pics! Squishy and tri-thermal glory right here!

The first picture is the coolest state. Kind of a warm, taupe or light chocolate brown. This polish only took two coats and is super shiny!


The next two photos show the full transition from the warm pinky beige through pink to the brown. At the gym, the warm spectrum even lighted further to a nude. A very reactive polish. 




Disappearing Pumpkin Trick was just wonderful to work with. A high holo payload, a great orange-nude/coral transition and a great formula as with every Mrs. P's Potion I've tried this far. The first photo shows the cool end of the transition.


This next is the warm.



I can't say enough about the quality of all the polish I was able to bring you. All incredible. The scents are all lovely as well, and definitely worth trying out for fun. Do yourself a favour and try out something from Mrs. P's Potions. Between these and a previous purchase of my own, I'm super pleased. Stay tuned for some upcoming art and a review on some scrubs and her cuticle balm!

Cheers all,




2 comments: