Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Frankenhand, Halloween Nail Art


I wanted to do Frankenstein's Bride's nails, and figured for sure she would wear earth tones! Haha! This is two coats of Finger Paints Silkscreen Green with brown, black and gold abstract stripes added with a fine liner brush. For my hand I used a green face paint base and dark brown Sephora Eyeshadow for all the dirty smudged areas. I then used acrylic paint for all the scars and then buffed them with more eyeshadow.

Difficulty: Easy Peasy
Time: 19 minutes full hand and nails



This was very difficult to photograph, and I think its because of all the green. After balancing didn't work, the direct window light shots were the best. The skin is much greener in person. Still super cool though.

Getting close, what will you be wearing for your costumes and manis this year?

Cheers all,


6 comments: