Monday, November 11, 2013

Different Dimensions Sparkles like Edward and Snowflakes!


Spoiler alert: this polish is amazing!
I was digging into a few more of my loaners, and came across this bottle of Different Dimensions Sparkles Like Edward. Excuse all the random lighting in these shots, but this beauty of a polish is extremely camera shy! However I pushed on for you because...this is my new favorite ever polish!!!

It's just so pretty! 

We are supposed to get our first big snow storm tonight, so I needed snowflake nails! I chose this polish because it looks so frosty and soft in the bottle. I was not disappointed!





Here it is after the nail art. I stamped with Sally Hansen Tender Teal, and used Bundle Monster Plates BM 323 and BM H02 for the snowflake patterns on my accent fingers. I also blob bed in some glitters in the flakes from OPI I Snow You Love Me!





This last picture is the accent on my right hand. Hope you like my new fave here today. 

Cheers all,

1 comment: