Tuesday, October 8, 2013

OPI Swag Dotticure


This was my first dotticure with double dotting and I was very happy with how this came out. For anyone new to nail art, dotting is about one of the easiest techniques you could try. Before I got a proper dotting tool I just used a toothpick. 

These three bottles were my very first OPI polishes as mentioned previously. Can you believe it! I've just always been into China Glaze since I started my nail art. The base for these was OPI City Shopper, the red OPI Pashion For Fashion, the orange OPI Shop 'Til Sunset and the black China Glaze Liquid Leather. 







Last three photos are sunlight, last one is matte!

I really liked these nails, these might be my fave dotting nails I have done to date, but it's a close race with my challenge dotticure here.

Talk soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment