Saturday, August 24, 2013

Gradient and Waterfall with China Glaze Pink Voltage



These I loved! If I had to pick two bottles of polish for the rest of my life, one would be a pink the other a baby blue or turquoise! So this manicure was a fave! 

The gradient was done with China Glaze Pink Voltage, and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Berry Juicy. The waterfall accent nail was a base of the Sally Hansen Berry Juicy. Then I striped in with Kiss Nail Art Stripers in Pink Glitter, Deep Purple and the China Glaze Pink Voltage with a Striper brush.




The next day I decided to try a Matte topcoat for the first time. It looked fairly AWESOME! I used a coat of Color Club Snow Flakes on all the gradient fingers, then a coat of Sally Girl Matte Topcoat which worked amazing!



All in all this was one of my fave manicures in a long time, and I see a future relationship blooming between me and matte topcoat. Sigh!


2 comments:

  1. ♥this mani ♥! nice to meet you !and thanks!i am now 24th blog follower :-) and hope you will follow my blog back,of course if you like :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this one, I should recreate it! Thanks for the follow, I'd be happy to follow you.

      Delete