Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Whatever Nail Art, Born Pretty Nail Stamping


I just received a number of fabulous large size rectangular stamping plates from Born Pretty Store and had to dive right in for a review. The first plate I reached for was BP-L021 available at the Born Pretty Store linked here. This plate is edgy and has a punk feel, so I paired it with China Glaze Liquid Leather and stamped with Konad White. I loved how punky this turned out and how well the images stamped. The wavy image smeared a little when I was slightly heavy handed with my matte coat, but otherwise this was an exceptionally fun mani to wear.


I could see myself reusing all of these images as well as the rest of the plate. You should check out this plate BP-L021 and their others at the Born Pretty Store linked here. I was really impressed with the quality. If you do, use this 10% off discount code UNGX31 they are offering my readers!

I have a few more plates to spotlight for you coming up as well as the prettiest super fine detail brush you've ever seen!

Cheers all,


1 comment: