Monday, September 2, 2013

Nail Challenge 2013: Day 3, Yellow



So here's Day 3 nails for the Nail Challenge. I decided I wanted for do back to school nails this year since my son starts Senior Kindergarten on Wednesday. I've ‎been wanting to try the pencil top design since last September so Day 3's yellow challenge was a great excuse.

The pencil finger used NYC Lexington Yellow, the black China Glaze Liquid Leather, the pink NYC Uptown and the silver is Silver Sweep. I used China Glaze White on White for the equation on the chalkboard nail and mattified with Sally Girl Matte Topcoat. 




These are cute and were super easy for any beginners out there. I wasn't perfect with my lines, but it's still pretty cute. I still need a plan for Green challenge day tomorrow. So check back and see what I cooked up! 


14 comments:

  1. Thanks. I really liked the chalkboard, and it was so easy.

    ReplyDelete