Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Nail Challenge 2013: Day 4, Green


Day 4 of the 2013 Nail Challenge is Green. I chose neon as this is probably one of the last times this season I'll be doing neons.

Fall has definitely fallen in Ontario!

I did a vertical gradient using Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in White On and a neon green called 30, by a company called Midie. This was an old one I scooped up spur of the moment at a pharmacy a while back.

Once the gradient was dry, I went in with China Glaze Liquid Leather and freehanded some flowers and dots.





This last bottle shot is out of my light box and shows the neon green much more vivid, like it is in  person.
So far I'm really enjoying the Nail Challenge and all the girls I'm meeting on Instagram.




Bonus picture for you. We found this little guy on the door of our shed right after I finished  this manicure. Couldn't resist the picture op!

Good luck everyone participating and I'll ‎see you tomorrow for Blue!


No comments:

Post a Comment