Saturday, May 14, 2016

Digital Dozen Does Whimsy Week, Day 5, Butterflies


So this butterflies look is late, but it's also my favourite of Whimsy week. I'm also posting this on an anniversary day away with my husband! We've been married ten years as of this month and been dating for twenty! Anyway, this look I feel was my most whimsical. The base on this is My Boyfriend Scales Walls and the background was created using neon acrylic paints. As I'm currently away, I don't have the plate names, but will update them once I'm back.


Thanks for following along this week! Check out all my ladies final Whimsy looks below!

Cheers all,



3 comments:

  1. Aww, congrats on the anniversaries!! These nails are cute too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. That background is gorgeous! I love the colours and the soft look.

    ReplyDelete