Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Born Pretty Nail Stamping


Just look at this fun pattern from from BP-L013 on Essence Dark Night Starlight, available at the Born Pretty Store linked here. This image is from another plate I was sent from Born Pretty Store recently, and might be one of my fave images ever. I can picture these waves on gradients and holos and indies of all sorts. This plate was full nail images and fabulously cute pattern like hearts, rocking horses and rain drops. This purple shimmer polish looked really cool highlighted by those waves. My Konad White is starting to dry out, so I covered any image gaps with these tiny teal acrylic paint flowers.


This was totally adorable in person. and would have been cute matte as well. You should check out this plate BP-L013 and their others at the Born Pretty Store linked here. I was really impressed with the quality. If you do, use this 10% off discount code UNGX31 they are offering my readers!

I have a few more plates to spotlight for you coming up as well as the prettiest super fine detail brush you've ever seen!

Cheers all,


No comments:

Post a Comment