Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Born Pretty Nail Stamping, Nature and Graffiti


BP-L026 is another plate available at the Born Pretty Store linked here. These two coordinating images are both from the same plate, a very nature themed one. I was feeling like a mix of grungy distress/nature. I'm really liking how obscure and interesting this looked. The mix of the grungy distressed hot pink from Color Club with the delicate leaf patterns was fun.


You should check out this plate BP-L026 and their others at the Born Pretty Store linked here. I'm still really impressed with the quality. If you do check it out, use this 10% off discount code UNGX31 they are offering my readers!

I have a one more plates to spotlight for you coming up as well as the a second look from this plate and a review of that super fine detail brush!

Cheers all,



No comments:

Post a Comment