Friday, July 17, 2015

Digital Dozen Does Neon, Summer Flip Flops


Today's neon-spiration came from a cute pair of children's flip flops on Etsy linked here. Today's Shoe day for OMD3 and Day 5 for Neon Week for the Digital Dozen. Neon Shoes is pretty specific, and it's also why I love when challenges line up. The suggestions you end up with can be awesome. It didn't work out for every DD day, but today's double prompt might be my fave DD for this week! I used Celtic Sun from China Glaze...yet another neon green, and stamped this leafy Bundle Monster image. I topped it in Seche so I could see how cool and abstract this turned out alone before I freehanded on the random flowers. I then matted, and it was so good matte!



Hope you guys had a great week out in the real world! Check out my girls Day 5 creations below!

Cheers all,




5 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous...I love it both before and after flowers!

    Great job this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the layers here; everything goes so well together and the end result is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love how you mix colours - these are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete