Monday, July 20, 2015

OMD3 Day 18, Love Nails


Ok guys I'm back! I've been hitting the summer wedding circuit hard, and they've been busy family wedding too. Today's look is Love for OMD3. Actually I'm behind and will try and catch you up the next two days. For this I used a base of Finger Paints Pop Art Purple and stamped the Bundle Monster hearts from BM-620 in Konad White. I then used a small dotter to fill some of the hearts in OPI Birthday Babe and Uptown from NYC Color. Then Wax That from Cult Nails.



It's hard to not look at this one as a Valentine's look with all those hearts, but it's cute and very girlie so it works for me!

Cheers all,


3 comments:

  1. Despise pink personally, but this print looks SO COOL on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really love this mani - its so bright and funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just seeing these now. So damn cute!

    ReplyDelete