Sunday, January 5, 2014

Pretty and Distressed! Darling Diva Polish


This is my very first distressed mani, and I chose to do a girly one. This started off as a swatch of Darling Diva Polish Soft Kitty. This is two coats over one coat of Essie Vanity Fairest as undies to give this slightly more opacity, without going all the way.



As you can see, this ones loveliness will freak out your camera!!
 
This polish was so pretty on and the formula was great. I imagine this over white or any pink would be lovely. 

I wore this alone overnight, but then decided to try it as a base for a distressed mani. You can only see hexes peeking through here and there, but it did add a little interest.




On this I dragged an unnamed metallic berry colour, China Glaze Pink Voltage and Sally Hansen Silver Sweep. 

That's it! Fun and Easy, and would be great with stamping over top!!

Cheers all,



No comments:

Post a Comment