Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Ciate Pepperminty with Stamping


I was gifted some great polishes by my Naily Godmother for Christmas and this Ciate Paint Pots Pepperminty was one of the ones I was lucky to receive. 

I've been meaning to practice striping, so I tried out a striped accent finger with a border. The black is China Glaze liquid leather and I used a detail brush to fill in the outline.



This one was in sunlight. 

After the striping mani was dry I removed the accent so I could try a second look. This gradient was created by sponging on some NYX Fierce Purple and I then stamped over with Bundle Monster plate BM-319. Afterwards a coat of China a Glaze Fairy Dust evened everything out. 
This was very soft and pretty and I even wore it for three days!




This one was in sunlight.

Hope you liked these looks, and like to watch me play! Anything you would like to see, drop me a line in the comments section below. 

Cheers all,


2 comments: