Saturday, September 14, 2013

Nail Challenge 2013: Day 14, Floral


So, I was at the dollar store and found these bins of  polish. Good polish too. It was $2-$3 depending on the brand. I think they are older colours the manufacturers are clearing out. I got a Sally Hansen in Greige Gardens. Perfect for fall. Also picked up a Nicole by OPI and an older Sally Hansen Magnetic that would look lovely under stamping. Funny pick up, but there you go!

So for floral today, I used that Greige Gardens and stamped the two rose patterns from Bundle Monster plates BM-H16/BM-323 with China Glaze Liquid Leather. My black stained this time around, so I apologize for those edges! Ended up going to bed. We are stuck in a heat wave and AC broke Sunday, so toooo hot for more cleanup. Don't worry, I don't use the lazy card very often!




Bottom two photos are in sunlight. These roses didn't show as well as I hoped. To me they are hard to make out. I will have to try different colours sometime, cause I do love them on the plates!



No comments:

Post a Comment