Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Nail Challenge 2013: Day 18, Half Moons


So here's half moon day. Almost at the two thirds point of the challenge! Got some more difficult posts coming up. Should be...well challenging. Just a hint, but Water Marble is my arch nemesis. The kryptonite to my nail art. ‎I've even been practicing, but can't get the polish to spread in the water yet. 

Anywho, these are lovely. I could see myself in these for a date night or wedding or maybe Easter. I could also see these in many colour combos.

The base is Sally Hansen Berry Juicy with the half moons drawn ‎on slowly with Kiss Nail Art Striper in Pink Glitter. Then I top coated it and carefully smooshed on the pearls which are from NPW Nail Decorations Rock Chic. The kit contains the pearls, some rhinestones, studs and micro beads. It was $5.50.  Here's something that may blow your mind, these kits are from Chapters! They now carry a ton of Nail Art supplies! Crazy! 


Well that's all for today. I'm going off to stare at my nails now!


No comments:

Post a Comment