Thursday, June 15, 2017

Digital Dozen Does Paper, Poop Decal


Well, hmmm! Ever wondered if you could just use paper to make your own decals? I decided to give it a try because I wanted to incorporate more 'actual' paper into this weeks Digital Dozen Does Paper. I decided to print off some cute Poop emoji's in different sizes and the word Poop. My base for this one was Ruby White Tips Mon Cher and Ruby White Tips Blue Realm. As you can see, even with Seche Vite as my quick dry, the paper still popped up on the edges.




SO, a total fail, but totally worth the try! Don't forget to check out my girls in the Inlinkz below.

Cheers all,



2 comments:

  1. Hehe! I did that once with words! I wonder if I have a photo still! It was literally like the week before I started Instagram. I was going to a concert and I wanted the lyrics from one of the songs on my nails so I literally printed then on paper in the tiniest font I could and then basically paper mached it on! LOL! So basically a bazillion coats of top coat.

    ReplyDelete